Bastica

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I.K.P.

Last night Jason and I noticed are car had been vandalized.

Someone scrawled in lipstick:
I.K.P.
bicthasshoe

I think it probably happened at work even though I don't remember making any kids mad yesterday. There has definitely been days when I made someone mad and expected a busted windshield or flat tires but not this time.

We've been racking our brains, trying to figure out what I.K.P could stand for.

Irate Kid Protesting?

Insane Kangaroo Posse?

Illegal Kissing Penguins?

I Kill Puppies?

At least I think I know what "bicthasshoe" means despite their poor spelling skills.
I wonder if anyone else at work had stuff written on their car? I'll find out. I'm just glad it came off with a little windex and didn't leave any permanent damage or cost me any money.

Any idea what I.K.P means?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM , Blogger Tennessee Mama Duck said...

    Irritating Kinetic Penmanship?

    or
    Ignorant Killjoy Perpetrator?

    or at least...
    Irresponsible Kindless People?

    Try not to take it personal, friend.

     
  • At 4:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jen,
    There is a band called Insane Clown Posse...if you've never heard of them, you should check out their website...interesting folk. There is a group of kids around here that consider themselves to be Insane Clown Posse followers and they "mark" things with ICP. I know ICP isn't IKP...but IKP looks like the title to something. Just a thought...

    Have you found out if anyone else has had that stuff happen to their car? There's a good chance it wasn't towards you at all, maybe just a car got picked out...
    Love ya!
    Danielle

     
  • At 9:54 PM , Blogger scott d said...

    I Know Punks?
    Insensitive Kindergarden Patriots?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home