Bastica

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Joy Comes in the Morning

I feel somewhat better day. It was the first good night of sleep I’ve had in a while so I’m sure that helped. I think writing out and sharing my struggles brought some perspective and healing. I don’t feel 100% and I don’t quite trust the good feeling to last but I’m optimistic that it might.

I will be off work the next two weeks as the organization shuts down for 2 weeks to do maintenance. I only have 2 days of paid vacation left so I won’t get paid for 7 of those days which sucks but I’m grateful for the time off. The break comes right as it seems that I might break so I couldn’t ask for better timing. I have lots of plans and projects for the next two weeks and I know that finishing them will give me a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. I will be able to get together with those friends I’ve been wanting to see. I will catch up on some reading and movies. I will enjoy more time with my best friend, my husband.

The second week we are spending 3 nights at this beautiful Bed and Breakfast. Oh, yeah! Things are looking up!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM , Blogger Tennessee Mama Duck said...

    Good to hear you feeling better! I'll be praying for a restful and joyful 2 weeks off! It is exactly what you need! I'm so glad for you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home