Bastica

Monday, May 22, 2006

Field Trip

I actually got to break free from behind my desk and go on a field trip last week. We took 2 van load of kids age 6-11 to a beautiful park on a beautiful day. What a blessing!





The van ride was a little noisy and stressful. I was in the van with the littlest ones. Luckily it was a short drive.

Actual dialogue: "Why isn't your seatbelt on!?"

"It is on!"

"Then it needs to be tightened! You shouldn't be able to STAND UP!"

Isn't she beautiful!?


There were catapillars EVERYWHERE! The girls were fascinated and love to LOOK at them. The boys picked them up by the handful and chased the girls...of course!


The little guy in the middle is such a sweetheart. He is by far the smallest 6 year old!


"Simon says, 'Jump up and down' "


This little guy was the star of the "High/Low Game". He would back up 50 feet to get a running start so he could jump over the ropes. He earned the nickname "Wheels"!



"Wheels/Monkey Boy"


These beautiful girls are sisters. I knew the moment I snapped this photo that it was special.

Group photo! I'm on the right in the yellow t-shirt.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM , Blogger Ceen_Marie said...

    They are so beautiful! You're right! I love the upside down picture of the sisters.

     
  • At 12:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You should send in that picture of the two sisters...how awesome of a picture and how cute they are together.

     
  • At 3:53 PM , Blogger Tennessee Mama Duck said...

    Great pictures! How fun! I love the picture with you in it! I miss you so!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home