Bastica

Friday, April 21, 2006

My Heart Will Choose to Say, Lord Blessed Be Your Name

Sorry for the lack of updates. Busyness is stressing me this month. I hardly even had time to watch tv this week and read my friends blogs this week and I need that stuff to unwind and connect etc. We've had lots of family get togethers for birthdays,which are wonderful and fun,but drain the introvert in me. Lots of other little miscellaneous things have kept me busy.

These verses were shared at the women's retreat, yes the same retreat I've been talking about for a month LOL.
I'm sure I've heard it before but I heard it with "new ears" this time.

Micah 7:7-9
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior. My God will hear me. Do not gloat over me , my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. Because I have sinned against him, I will bear the Lord's wrath until He pleads my case and establishes my right. He will bring me out into the light; I will see his righteousness.


This busy month is threatening my joy and my peace of mind. I am trying so hard to cling to the Lord and I'm pleading with Him to keep me from sliding into the pit of depression. I know that if He rescues me this time or even if He does not I will still praise Him because He has been so incredibly good to me. I am so blessed even when I'm in the depths of despair I can always recognize that fact. If I must go there I will go and I will live thru it and I will grow.

Pray that I will avoid stress and get plenty of sleep and be inspired to exercise. These things are a tremendous help. Of course God is the biggest help of all, all good things come from Him. I need to hear His voice and then follow His lead.

Psalm 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love what you said. You have definitely come a long way to say that you will praise God even if you have to go through hard times. I need to remember how good he has been to us. love you.
    jason

     
  • At 6:56 PM , Blogger Ceen_Marie said...

    If you ever want to go to a park and take a walk or something I'm your girl. That's somewhat enjoyable. You can people-watch, nature-watch and exercise all at the same time! And what an encouragement that verse is you shared--I love the "He will bring me out into the light; I will see His righteousness" part. Pretty sweet.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home