Bastica

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Quote for the day

From my friend and pastor Aaron Burgess who has begun a blog of his own. He works for Pregnancy Care of Cincinnati and speaks at schools about sex, love and marriage. Here's what he tells the ladies:

I give them one piece of advice about knowing when they are ready to sleep with a guy they are dating. When he reserves a church, invites his family and your family and takes a vow in front of 400+ people to be committed to you for life. He then takes you to a romantic hotel or on a nice trip somewhere and then you know its time. That's so much better than in the back seat of his car after prom or at a sleazy Motel 6 because he's in high school and can't afford anything else.


I sure wish someone would've told me that back in the day. Then again I probably wouldn't have listened. I definitely believe that waiting til your wedding night is the best way. It would be so romantic and powerful and safe and right!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah, it would be.

    Trinitie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home