Bastica

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Take a Little Time to Enjoy The View

"Might we not say to the confused voices which sometimes arise from the depths of our being: 'Ladies, be so kind as to speak only four at a time?'"
-- Madame Swetchine

So this quote is referring to the many voices inside our heads which I know a little something about. It made me laugh so hard because I love to watch The View. Jason can't stand it! He says "How can you understand anything when they're all talking at the same time!?"

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM , Blogger Tennessee Mama Duck said...

    Yes! We really can hear more than one person at a time! That's how we can talk on the phone and hear our children in the next room getting into some trouble!! What a blessing that God made us that way!

     
  • At 1:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oiheohwoaihonhgja0uajgajirjapjrghaorjkgodpfbs09rjeaja0gu0ajepgjaug09jaergja90guajgrj0aerj!ihagrgi0o???!!

    That is what I hear when I watch "The View" for the two minutes I can stand of it. lol.
    your love,
    jason

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home