Bastica

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

darkness

where can i go to give up, to resign from this life?

my dr.'s tell me to reduce stress but right now every breath, every thought is stress and pain.

there is no relief.

i desperately want to die but please don't freak out because it's not the same as being suicidal. i just wish God would be merciful and take me out. i make jokes about it but i seriously wish for it.

i called in sick to work today. i feel like such a failure. i worry too much what others think of me.

i feel so alone but if you call me i probably won't answer the phone.

jason is taking care of me. if it weren't for him and God I would already be dead.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM , Blogger Tennessee Mama Duck said...

    Oh, dear God, I lift this precious woman up to You. In this situation, I have not words for her or for You, except - please help her. Lord, give her strength and healing from this.

    I pray for Jason as well - for strength and wisdom. Encourage him during this time.

    Lord, this family has been so obedient to You. They have brought many others to You. I pray You'd bless them! Show Your love in tangible ways to them!

    In Jesus Name - Amen.

     
  • At 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    amen

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home