Bastica

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fondue Night in Pictures

This is the same Fondue Night where I shared all the recipes from previously. Thought you might like to see them. Of course they are in the wrong order, so we will start with after dinner drinks, followed by dessert etc.
I found this drink in a discount bin at a small local grocery. It's called Jason and Larry's Evil Spirits, so naturally, I thought Jason and Larry should try it.


They toasted with great eagerness.
They no likey. Jason and Larry's Evil Spirits are hereby banished from our house.




The delicious Caramel dessert course.

I seriously thought they might start licking the bowl and their plates. I'm not saying I didn't think about it.
Coop Dawg enjoying the meat, vegetable, bouillon course.
Alas, there are no pictures of the cheese course. We hadn't thought to get out the camera yet. Larry didn't get any cheese, because he was too late and we were too hungry.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM , Blogger Martha said...

    What fun!! Have a great weekend :-)

     
  • At 12:54 PM , Blogger Cora Bullock said...

    When I looked at your picture captioned 'The delicious Caramel dessert course' the first time, I thought it was a painting in your room. But I was surprised when, in the next picture, the food was gone. What kind of painting was that? LOL! It's good to have friends in a dinner like that, and your food looks great! :)

    Cora Bullock

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home