Bastica

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Random Song in My Head

My mind really likes to get ahold of something and obsess over it. Many times it's a song. Sometimes I can get rid of it but listening to different songs, but sometimes it comes back. GRRR! It can really drive me crazy! Even a good song can get old when you hear it for the millionth time in your head, but an annoying song? For example, I was preparing dinner and was being tormented by If You're Happy and You Know It. How did that even get in there? I certainly didn't hear it anywhere that I know of.

I told Jason to please help get the song out and he said, "You don't EVEN want to know what I have in my head! Let me get some music playing to snap us out of it, then I'll tell you what's in my head and we'll see which is worse."

O.K. Deal!

He turned on O Happy Day which was so very pleasant and I wouldn't mind having it in my head for awhile.

As for the song he had warned me of: Butterfly Kisses!!! NOOOOO!!! Definitely worse! Poor guy!

(All apologies to those who love and enjoy that song, but I've just heard it so many times, I just can't take it! It's so sappy! Maybe I can like it again in 10 years or so.)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home