Bastica

Saturday, January 07, 2006

when i'm old

I was challenged recently to make a list of 7 things I want to do before I die. This proved a bigger challenge than I expected. It's probably not a bad idea to make such a list. Maybe it's just my personality or something wrong with me, but I couldn't come up with much. I'm kind of a surviving day to day person. Should I go "sky diving and rocky mountain climbing"?

Anyway, I did have some thoughts today about things I'd like to do when/if I get old.

I hope they still have those purple dress/red hat old lady clubs. It sounds really fun! I will draw the line at wearing one of the purple mumus with red hats printed all over it. I don't care how comfortable they are.

I'd also like to star in the remake of "Sister Act" someday. The kids at work have seen it at least 99 times. Sometimes they watch it twice in one day. I feel pretty confidant that I know every voice part for every song. It's so cemented in my brain I feel like it will never leave. I don't need a lead role. I just want to sing in the nun choir.

Other than those two things, I'm kind of up in the air about what to do with my life. The thing I hope for the most is that my sweet husband is there with me til my dying day. Seriously, if we could be taken out together at the same time that would be ideal. I can't imagine life without him.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love that dream!

    I could totally see you breakin it down Whoopi style!

    I couldn't imagine you and Jason apart either.

    :)

    Trinitie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home